An edited selection of the world's best beauty products
Terms & Conditions | Terms & Conditions of Sale
Welcome to the 'us.spacenk.com' website (the 'website'). This website is owned and operated by Space NK Limited ('Space NK' or 'us' or 'we'). Registered office: 5th Floor, Shropshire House, 11 - 20 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA, Registered number: 2773985 (England and Wales), VAT number: 606138363. If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments on or about our website, please email our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ownership Of Rights; Limited License
- Competitions and Prizes
- Copyright Complaints
- Accuracy of Content and prices
- Ordering Errors
- Hazardous Materials
- Acknowledgment and Acceptance
- Contacting Us
- N.dulge Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions
- Space NK Gift Card Terms and Conditions
THANKSGIVING BEAUTY BAG
The beauty gift bag offer is exclusively available for orders placed on us.spacenk.com and shipping within the US. This promotion is for a limited time only; beginning on Nov 26th 2013 and ending Dec 2nd 2013 11:59 PM EST. This offer is only available while supplies last and Space NK reserves the right to end this offer early without prior notice. The promotional code THANKS20 must be entered at the checkout when spending $200 or more. Space NK cannot retrospectively add the gift bag to any orders that have been placed without the promo code being applied in the shopping bag before checkout. The free gift products within the bag cannot be exchanged in stores or online for another product, there is no cash alternative. Images used online may vary - Space NK reserves the right to substitute any other product in the luxury goodie bag for another of a similar shade and of equal value. The gift bag must be returned in its entirety along with any items purchased as part of the promotion, including the container they were originally packaged in. No individual items may be removed or exchanged separately. One gift bag per customer only.
N.DULDGE IN DOUBLE POINTS
Space NK's 'N.dulge in Double Points' Promotion will run from 00:01 EST Nov 27 2013 until 23:59 EST Dec 1 2013 (the 'Promotion Period'), as decided by the Promoter Space NK. All Qualifying Purchases made by N.dulge members within this period will be awarded double points. The Standard Points and Additional Points will be awarded within 24 hours of making the Qualifying Purchase. For full Terms & Conditions of this promotion please click here.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
This offer applies to ground shipping within the US only; 2nd Day Air option is excluded from this offer. This offer is only available online in the US at us.spacenk.com, and is not available on the UK Space NK site, or in store. The offer can be applied to the purchase of gift cards/vouchers. This offer is valid for a limited time only and Space NK reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
Please Note: There will be no shipping of orders from Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 28th through Sunday, December 1st. All shipping will resume on Monday, December 2, 2013.
COMPLIMENTARY SEDU MINI FLAT IRON
The complimentary gift is a Sedu Mini Flat Iron. Gift is automatically applied at checkout with any purchase from the SEDU collection. There will be one complimentary gift per order (not one complimentary gift per item purchased and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The Sedu Mini Flat Iron must be returned with qualifying items purchased in the promotion. The complimentary gift cannot be exchanged in stores or online for another product. This offer is only available online and whilst stocks last. This offer is only available on the us.spacenk.com site, not the UK site. Space NK reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
COMPLIMENTARY BUMBLE & BUMBLE DELUXE SAMPLE
Enjoy a complimentary deluxe Bumble & bumble sample, with any purchase from the Bumble & bumble range. The complimentary sample is one Deluxe Bumble & bumble Bb Texture. Automatically applied at checkout. This offer can be used in conjunction with other complimentary gift offers. There will be one complimentary gift per order (not one complimentary gift per item purchased) The complimentary gift cannot be exchanged in stores or online for another product. This offer is only available online in the US at us.spacenk.com, and whilst stocks last. Offer is not available on the UK Space NK site, or in store.
All sale and promotional items have been displayed and available to buy at the original, higher price for at least 28 days online before being reduced to the reduced price stated either on the website and in-store. Some items within the sale are promotional, therefore the price of these items are subject to change and may increase after the sale period. Sale items may take longer to arrive due to the volume orders through our sale period.
Please note sale items can only be refunded or exchanged via the website. Stores are NOT able to accept returns or exchanges on sale items.
PleaSe note that while all products remain in pristine condition, due to nature of the sale some external packaging may appear slightly worn.
Sale items cannot be gift wrapped.
All Sale items are final.
Some items within the sale are promotional, therefore the price of these items are subject to change and may increase after the sale period. Please note sale items can only be returned or exchanged via the website. Stores will NOT be able to process a refund or exchange on sale items.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS; LIMITED LICENSE
All rights, including copyright, in this Website and its contents are owned by or licensed to Space NK and are protected by US and international copyright laws. Space NK grants you a limited license to access and make personal, household and non-commercial use of the Website and its contents. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, household and non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, delete or distribute anything on this Website for any purpose.
The trade marks, logos and service marks ('Marks') displayed on our Website are the registered and unregistered marks of Space NK, our affiliates, our licensors and/or our suppliers in the US, the UK and other countries and are protected by US, UK and other national and international trade mark laws.
You acquire no right to or interests in the Marks by your use of our Website.
COMPETITIONS AND PRIZES
These rules apply to all prize promotions including free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers.
1. From time to time Space NK Apothecary will run competitions, free prize draws and promotions on this website. These may be subject to additional terms that will be made available at the time.
2. Prize draws are open to all residents of the US, except employees of Space NK Apothecary, the promoter and their immediate families and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
3. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
4. Space NK Apothecary reserve the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
5. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the competitions unless otherwise stated on the promotional activity with a specific competition.
6. By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
8. Winners will be notified by email within a month of the end of the promotion. Winners have five (5) business working days to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
9. By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consent to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time.
10. The Sites' Editors' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
11. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
12. Space NK Apothecary will not accept responsibility for lost through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
13. The promotional draws are held by Space NK Apothecary, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, W1E 6JA
14. Details of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a SAE marked Space NK Apothecary, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, W1E 6JA UK within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
SUBMISSION OF REVIEWS, COMMENTS AND OTHER INFORMATION
Space NK respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Space NK's copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Space NK that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Space NK's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached as follows:
99 Greene Street
When making a purchase through the Space NK Website or to use some of the services or features made available to you on our Website you may be required to register. When you register, you will be required to provide information about yourself including, but not limited to, your name, telephone number, postal address and email address, which you represent is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change in the future, you are required to amend your personal online account immediately. We reserve the right to change registration requirements, refuse service, terminate accounts, and remove or edit information from time to time in our sole discretion. Furthermore, when ordering items, you will be required to provide payment details and you represent and warrant that the payment details you provide on ordering are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided.
ACCURACY OF CONTENT AND PRICES
We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this Website, in particular to ensure that the details, descriptions and prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing. However, we reserve the right to reject orders if there are errors in the description of the merchandise or its price as advertised on this Website. All prices are pretax and exclusive of delivery charges. The total cost of your order is the price of the merchandise ordered plus the appropriate sales tax plus the delivery charges as set out in the delivery options section of this Website.
The packaging may vary from that shown. The weights and dimensions are approximate only. We have taken care to display accurately the color of the products that appear on the Website. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your personal computer equipment, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the merchandise on delivery. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Space NK disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this Website. If a product offered by Space NK is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it to us in accordance with our returns policy and procedure.
We are not responsible for the content of any third party websites linked to or from this Website. Links to third party websites appearing on this Website are for your convenience only and are not an endorsement by us of the content, products, services or suppliers connected therewith. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this Website or in any third party websites.
All items are subject to availability. Validly stated prices on our Website remain in effect for so long as the merchandise is available or as otherwise stated on our Website. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point at which you click on 'submit order' on the final page of our ordering process. Should you need to correct billing or other information after submission of your order, please contact our customer services team at 877-714-7248. Please note, however, that we cannot guarantee that such corrections can be made.
No payment is taken for pre-ordered items until they have been despatched from our warehouse. We aim to despatch all pre-ordered items as soon as they become available for shipping. Despatch dates can be subject to change. Delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen at the time of purchase.
Some items will be available for back order when they are out of stock and we are expecting new stock to arrive very soon to our warehouse. No payment is taken for back-ordered items until they have been despatched from our warehouse. We aim to despatch all back-ordered items as soon as they become available for shipping. Despatch dates can be subject to change. Delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen at the time of purchase.
HAZARDOUS MATERIALSCertain items considered Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) including aerosols and alcohol-based products (e.g., pressurized spray cans, hairspray, nail polish remover, nail polish etc.) are required by the U.S. Department of Transportation to be shipped by Ground-only transport, due to air transport restrictions and regulations. For these shipments, we recommend UPS Ground. Regrettably, these items cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order and to provide you with an order number. If we are unable to fulfill your order following this acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon shipment of the product(s) ordered. If you require any information concerning your order, please email us at email@example.com quoting your order number. We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, if we have identified a product or pricing error or if we are unable to obtain authorization for your payment. Please note that we reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time for any reason.
You should inspect the merchandise upon receipt and check that everything specified on the packing slip is included. You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us upon receipt that there is a problem and/or you return the goods in accordance with our returns policy and procedure. Subject to applicable law, if you fail to take such action in accordance with our returns policy and procedure, we are not obligated to accept any rejection or return by you of the merchandise.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account at the point at which your order is shipped. You confirm that the credit or debit card being used is yours. Please note that all credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the issuer of the card. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to pay or does not for any reason authorize payment to Space NK, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of merchandise. We retain the legal ownership of all merchandise until full payment has been made by you and received by us and legal ownership of the merchandise will immediately transfer back to us if we refund any payment for the merchandise to you. Risk of loss in the merchandise transfers to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT
Please remember that when we accept your submitted order for merchandise on this Website, there will be a legally binding contract.
Space NK hopes that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied we are happy to offer a refund, exchange or replacement on all goods returned to us within twenty-one days of your receipt of goods provided they are in their original, unopened and unused condition. Please view our returns policy and procedure for full details of how to return your goods.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
We collect and use certain 'Personal Information' as well as 'Non-Personal Information' regarding users of the Site.
'Personal Information' is information about you that is personally identifiable to you, like your name, address, email address, or phone number, as well as other non-public information that is associated with the foregoing.
'Non-Personal Information' means information that is not directly associated with or linked to your Personal Information; Non-Personal Information does not permit the identification of individual persons.
You will be asked to register if you would like to use some of the services and features we offer on our Website. In order to register or place an order on our Website, you will have to provide certain Personal Information, including your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address. When you register with us your information is stored in 'my account'. You can access 'my account' directly to amend any personal details, for example if you change your address. If you wish to place an order on our Website, you will also be required to provide credit or debit card details, which are Personal Information to the extent they are identifiable to you.
YOUR CONSENT TO OUR COLLECTION, USE, AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
USES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use Personal Information you submit to us (or to any third party that may support us in collecting information) for very limited purposes. Specifically, we use Personal Information for purposes of:
1. ADMINISTRATION OF OUR SITE:
The information you give us is necessary to enable us to fulfill your order, make sure it is delivered correctly and to maintain your account.
2. CUSTOMER SERVICE:
We ask for your contact details, such as your email address and telephone number, to enable us to answer any questions you have about using our website and to notify you about the status of your order.
3. DIRECT MARKETING:
We want to keep you up to date on our latest products, promotional offers and events. If you have agreed to receive such communications when you registered or at a later time, we will inform you about these and other services and events we offer by email, mail or telephone. You can also choose to receive such information from other carefully selected companies. You can change your preferences at any time in 'my account'.
It is our policy not to send you any unsolicited material unless you have indicated that you want to receive details about products, offers and events, etc.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may provide your Personal Information to third-party service providers in connection with providing you with this Website, our products, our services, and/or information regarding our Website, products and/or services.
We do not provide your personal details to other companies or individuals for their marketing purposes unless you have indicated that you wish to receive information about other companies products, offers and services.
From time to time we retain the services of other carefully selected and monitored companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf in connection with the successful operation and continuous improvement of this Website. Examples of these functions would include the processing of data to process your order and maintain your account, including the authorization and validation of credit or debit card transactions, the provision of delivery services, the analysis of data, etc. These companies or individuals may be provided with access to your Personal Information in order to fulfill their function but may not use such information for any other purpose. We obligate these third-party service providers, by contract, to use Personal Information only in connection with providing you such products, services, and/or information.
We will disclose Personal Information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. We also may disclose Personal Information if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities or fraud, situations involving the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by applicable law.
We may disclose Non-Personal Information at our discretion.
PRIVACY OF MINORS
The Site is not directed at minors and we do not knowingly collect from or maintain any Personal Information regarding persons under the age of 13.
DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER
Space NK makes every effort to ensure that this Website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this Website or any websites accessible through it won't cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the Website and screen out anything that may damage it. Subject to applicable law, Space NK will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this Website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This website and all information, content, materials, products and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this website are provided by Space NK on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. Space NK makes no representations or warranties in connection with this website or the information, content, materials, products and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this website, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such warranties are not legally excludable. To the fullest extent permissible, Space NK will not be liable for interruption of business; loss or damages of any kind incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of the website or off-website links; access delays or access interruptions to the website; computer viruses, system failure or any malfunction which may occur in connection with your use of our website; any inaccuracies or omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statements in the content; or, any events beyond Space NK's reasonable control. Furthermore, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages of any kind related to your use of the website and in no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS ($1000.00).
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions are deemed to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these terms & conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Space NK or any of its employees or agents or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by English law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions are deemed to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
COMPLAINTS & SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION
If you wish to contact us to complain about any matter in regard to the merchandise, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
99 Green Street
Space NK is a member of the Direct Marketing Association and complies with its rules and guidelines.
No failure to exercise and no delay on the part of Space NK in exercising any right, remedy, power or privilege of Space NK under these Terms and no course of dealing between us shall be construed or operate as a waiver, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege on the part of Space NK.
OTHER LEGAL NOTICES
There may be legal notices on other areas of this Website which relate to your use of this Website or to products, services or promotions offered by us, all of which will, together with these Terms govern your use of this Website and such products, services or promotions.
CHANGES TO LEGAL NOTICES
We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time and we encourage you to review them as often as possible. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the website.
LAW, JURISDICTION & LANGUAGE
This website, any content contained herein and any contracts entered into as a result of usage of this website are governed by English law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
These Terms do not affect other legal rights you may have.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to its principles of conflict of laws.
99 Greene Street
N.DULGE LOYALTY PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions (the 'Terms') apply to and govern the Space NK Loyalty program promoted and operated by Space NK apothecary ("Space NK", "we", "us", 'our').
2. All program applicants must be aged 18 years or older. Once approved we will activate your N.dulge Card and you will become a member ('Member'). All Members must register their card with a valid mailing address and email address online at us.spacenk.com/ndulge, when we will consider and may approve your application. Change of either postal address or email address must be notified to us. We may refuse an application for any good reason. Members will be able to update their personal details online at us.spacenk.com/ndulge.
3. You can apply for an N.dulge Card free of charge at any U.S. Space NK store and online at us.spacenk.com/ndulge. Your Space NK N.dulge Card is issued by, and remains the property of, Space NK apothecary, 99 Greene Street, New York, NY 10012, N.dulge Cards must be destroyed or returned to us on request when no longer valid for use.
4. Members cannot add money to their card; it is a promotional loyalty card and not a check card, debit card or credit card. You cannot transfer your N.dulge Card or any of the stored points on it to any other person. The Program is only for personal, household and consumer use. Points can only be earned, held, transferred or redeemed as set out in these Terms, and in the terms relating to any promotions and point offers related to the Program, and may not be earned, held, transferred, redeemed or otherwise traded in any other way.
5. We reserve the right to suspend or to terminate any Member's Program account, if, in our sole discretion, we determine that the Member has breached the Terms, or if the Member has supplied false or misleading information, or if we consider that the Member has acted improperly or in an abusive, defamatory, criminal, or offensive way to any other Member or to our staff.
6. Members will accumulate points on their N.dulge Card when they make qualifying Space NK purchases. Each time that 100 points is earned a reward (an 'N.centive') is granted, and the relevant 100 points will then be considered to have been used up and will be deducted from a Member's program account. The N.centive will then only remain valid for 3 months from the date at which they were granted, after which time they will also expire. Once N.centives have expired they may not be used to make program purchases.
The value of the N.centive that is awarded for each 100 points will depend upon the Tier that the Member falls within:
Tier 1 / N.dulge:
Where Members have not been upgraded to Tier 2 they will be considered to be within Tier 1 and will be entitled to make program purchases with their points worth an equivalent of $5.00 for every 100 points earned.
Tier 2 / N.dulge de luxe:
Where Members N.dulge Cards first record that they have spent $1000.00 or more within a 12 month period, or less, they will be upgraded to Tier 2 for a year from that date.
Whilst they are in Tier 2, Members will be entitled to make program purchases with their points worth an equivalent of $10.00 for every 100 points earned, for the duration of that year.
If within that year the Member spends a further $1000.00, then they will remain within Tier 2 for the duration of the next year.
If the Member does not spend a further $1000.00 within that year, then they will automatically revert back to being within Tier 1 at the end of that year and their spending history up until that date will no longer count towards a Tier upgrade.
7. The following terms shall apply to every Member's accumulation and use of N.dulge points:
a. only one N.dulge Card may be used per transaction;
b. points expire after 12 months;
c. if a Member is given a refund or other financial adjustment on any transaction, the points awarded on the transaction will be adjusted accordingly;
d. points can only be applied retrospectively where sufficient evidence of a purchase is provided and at Space NK's sole discretion, where points are awarded retrospectively they will be considered to be valid from the point at which they are applied (rather than the date of purchase);
e. you can check the points balance on your N.dulge Card at any time online;
f. the N.dulge Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or privilege card whether issued by us or by any third party;
g. we may not credit your card with the points from any given transaction until up to 5 working days after the transaction; and,
h. points have no cash value.
8. The following terms shall apply to the redemption of any N.centives:
a. Members can redeem N.centives in store and online upon reaching the qualifying level;
b. N.centives may be used as part or full payment both in Space NK stores and online. If the product purchased is valued less than the equivalent amount of N.centives, then the remaining N.centives and point balance will be left on the card;
c. only one N.dulge Card can be used per transaction when redeeming rewards;
d. purchases made with points may not be re-converted back into points;
e. any refund of items purchased using points will be made by crediting the applicable amount of points back onto the N.dulge Card; and,
f. points may not be redeemed for cash under any circumstances.
9.The number of points earned from a purchase or required to qualify for a particular purchase may vary from time to time at our sole discretion.
10. Points will not be awarded when purchasing gift cards/vouchers. N.centives cannot be used to purchase gift cards/vouchers.
11. Space NK employees, sub-contractors and /or their agents, may not participate in the Program.
12. Members may only use their N.dulge Card in the U.S.
13. We may terminate any Member's Program account should the account be inactive for a period of sixteen months or more. Any points that were accredited to a Member's Program account will be lost if the Member's Program account is terminated or the Program is closed. A Member can terminate his or her Program account at any time online at us.spacenk.com/ndulge or by notifying us by email.
14. Members will receive regular email updates of their points and rewards balance. Account information will also only be available to Members online at us.spacenk.com/ndulge. We will correct an account if it is shown to our reasonable satisfaction to be wrong but, unless there are clear records showing this, our decision is final.
15. Points are personal to an account and cannot be transferred or combined with another account to redeem a reward.
16. Members will also receive additional rewards ("Benefits") which will depend upon whether they are deemed to be in Tier 1 or Tier 2 (above).
Benefits will be provided subject to availability. Benefits may be subject to additional terms and conditions, and, when applicable such terms and conditions will be made available to Members from time to time in correspondence, and/or in store. Space NK may amend the additional Benefits it offers Members at any time. The prevailing Benefits offered at any given date will be those which are stated on the 'N.dulge benefits' section of the website.
17. Space NK is not responsible for the loss of a Member's N.dulge Card, which must be kept securely by the Member. Members that lose their card will lose all of the points that had accumulated on their card unless they contact Space NK promptly to notify them of their loss. Points may be transferred to a new card at Space NK's sole discretion.
19. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized use of points. Any points not earned, held, used or redeemed in accordance with these Terms will be invalid. Any such points will be deducted and other appropriate action may be taken by us. If Members lose their N.dulge Card or think that an unauthorized person has discovered their security code, password or account number, they should refer to the information on lost and stolen cards online at us.spacenk.com/ndulge and for advice on obtaining and registering a new card.
20. These Terms may change and Members will be deemed to have accepted the updated Terms when they go online at us.spacenk.com/ndulge, or when they use their N.dulge Card. As such we strongly encourage you to review these Terms from time to time.
21. We may suspend or terminate the Program at any time at our sole discretion and for any reason. In such event Members will be notified and all accounts will be suspended or terminated. If Space NK has a change of control or is sold or if we decide to sell or transfer the Program to another company, we may transfer all of our rights and obligations under these Terms to such other company or acquiror without any further consent and you now consent that we may disclose or transfer all information we hold about all Members, including you, to any prospective or actual new owner. Such a disclosure or transfer will not alter the rights of Members in respect of the use that can be made of such information by such other company or acquiror until the Terms are changed by such company or acquiror in accordance with Section 20 above.
22. The limit of our liability under these Terms will be exclusively to a Member who suffers a direct loss as a result of our breach of these Terms and in those circumstances our sole and exclusive liability will be to credit to the relevant Member's Program account such points as may have been wrongly deducted or should have been credited but were not. Nothing in these Terms shall operate to limit any liability we may have for death, personal injury or fraud where such limitation is not permitted under applicable law, and these Terms shall prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
23. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to its principles of conflict of laws.
SPACE NK GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms & conditions do not affect your statutory legal rights.
For security purposes we strongly recommend that you register your Space NK Gift Card online. This will provide protection should your card become lost, stolen or damaged – click here to register your card.
1. The Gift Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
2. Gift Cards can be activated with a minimum value of $10 and have a maximum value limit of $1000.
3. Gift Cards are only issued and redeemable in Space NK stores (excluding Space NK Bloomingdale’s counters) in the United States and online at www.spacenk.com. Please note, Gift Cards cannot be purchased at Space NK counters in Bloomingdale’s stores.
4. A maximum of 5 gift cards can be used per transaction.
5. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards or Vouchers.
6. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. Gift Cards can be used for most purchases, although at certain times exclusions may apply and Space NK reserve the right to amend these at any time.
8. Gift Cards cannot be “topped-up” (this means you cannot add more money to an existing Gift Card balance) however balances can be transferred between cards (you can move the balances from several cards onto one card for your convenience).
9. N.dulge members will not earn points on their N.dulge Card when they purchase a Gift Card. N.dulge members will earn points on their N.dulge Card when they redeem a Gift Card.
10. N.dulge N.centives (rewards) cannot be used to purchase a Gift Card.
11. Gift Cards do not have an expiry date.
12. Online orders for Gift Cards will be shipped separately to any product orders made in the same transaction.
13. In cases where your Gift Card is lost or stolen, Space NK is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card, unless it has been registered with us online. Space NK will only replace the balance remaining on the card account at the time of reporting the card as lost. Space NK cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on a Gift Card as a result of theft or fraud. Space NK cannot be held responsible for the unauthorised use of your card where the card number and/or PIN have become known to another party. Replacement cards will be posted to your registered home address only.
14. Where a product purchased with a Gift Card is subsequently returned, supported with the transaction receipt, the full price shown will be refunded onto a new Gift Card, however, if a receipt isn’t presented, the amount refunded onto the Gift Card will be at the current value of the product at the time of the return. If a refund is made for any purchase using a Gift Card combined with another method of payment, any refund amount owing will be credited to a new Gift Card in the first instance, and if the total to be refunded is more than originally paid using the Gift Card, any outstanding balance will be refunded by the original payment method (debit/credit card or cash).
15. Customers must be present when they present their Gift Card in order to make purchases in-store.
16. Space NK reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gift Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which is otherwise suspected of being potentially fraudulent.
17. Space NK reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Space NK Gift Cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Space NK Gift Card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. Your Space NK Gift Card is the property of Space NK who maintains the right to cancel the card in situations where it is deemed necessary.
19. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Gift Cards are issued by Space NK Limited. Registered office: 5th Floor, Shropshire House, 11 - 20 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA, Registered number: 2773985 (England and Wales).
We are pleased to offer a choice of 2 shipping options within the Continental United States:
UPS GROUND - Free
2ND DAY AIR* - $18
*For 2nd Day Service, orders need to be placed before 12pm EST.
If you have specified delivery to more than one address when placing your order, please note that there is a separate shipping charge for each destination address.
Orders delivered to Alaska, Hawaii and United States Territories have different requirements. For details please call Customer Services on 877-714-7248.
At this time we are unable to ship to P.O Boxes, A.P.O or F.P.O.
All orders over $50 are offered with free UPS Ground Shipping or $10 off any other shipping method.
For further information about shipping orders outside the United States and its territories please call Customer Services on 877-714-7248. Please note local import duties may be payable on receipt of goods.
Deliveries can only be made within the continental United States. At this time we are unable to ship to P.O boxes, A.P.O or F.P.O. If you have a question about delivery outside of the [continental] United States, we will advise you if you call our customer services team at 877-714-7248. We can also delivery to Canada - please contact our Customer Services team on 877-714-7248. Please note, shipping charges may vary and the customer is responsible for any import duties.
We will deliver the merchandise in accordance with the delivery option selected by you. Please view our delivery options for full details. Whenever referred to, working days exclude Saturday, Sunday and holidays. Orders to one address may be delivered in one or more deliveries, but you will only incur one delivery charge. If you have specified delivery to more than one address when placing your order, there is a separate charge for each destination address. Any delivery timescales are based on information provided by carriers and are indicative only.
Upon delivery of the merchandise to you, we will provide you with sufficient information to enable you to return or exchange your merchandise in accordance with our returns policy and procedures. For further information please see the returns section within these Terms.